Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Kit the HumanOOC Event: Adventure Time!
Share a screenshot or short clip from your Fallout 4 run. It can be from any area, not necessarily from Far Harbor. Explain why you wanted to share that in particular. Maybe your Sole Survivor is looking particularly bad ass. Maybe the environment is particularly pretty. Maybe the series of events made you giggle. Participating nets you 1 Perception skill point for one of your characters.

In return for sharing your adventures, you can select a character to receive an increase in perception! As usual, if you share more than one image or clip, you can claim a perception point for more than one character!

Share your adventures in this thread with the following code:

Code:
[b]Character:[/b] Character Name
[b]Bank it?[/b] Yes/No
Character: Jamie (because this is the sort of thing she would love).
Bank it? No
I had to kill some ghouls, so I punched them in the face. Guys, if you haven't tried a brawler build, I highly recommend it. It's terribly satisfying and has maximum cheese. You just, punch a super mutant twice and they're down.
[Image: a3Ee2.png]

Character: Phi
Bank it? No
I have some mods that increase the fog in the game. Sometimes you can barely see anything. In this case, it was just a load of fog (before I increased the contrast XD)
[Image: a3GSl.png]

Character: Zack
Bank it? No
I love these little tableaux scattered around the world! This one is in the mass pike tunnel east (I think it's east).
[Image: a3CzR.png]
[Image: a3wIS.png]
The above has been processed!
Prelude to this poor-quality shot: I play FO4 on my PS4, so this is an actual picture of my TV screen. Also, my game is totally vanilla and it is weirdly difficult to find softshell mirelurk meat for spawning cats. If this was actually Connor’s home, there’d be like ten cats.

[Image: x3uv87s.jpg]

Character: Connor Malloy 
Bank it? No

Bonus:
[Image: 42a1BdA.jpg]

I like making tiny bars in all my settlements. Yes, I did place those bottles there by hand, yes I may have a problem.

Character: Ma Johnson
Bank it? Yes

Bonus, bonus:
[Image: KBdOr7P.jpg]

That stupid pool table.
Placing all of those items on a Playstation must have taken so much patience. Connor and Ma both have received their perception increase!

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.