Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Zack MalloyHome needed
Liam gave the kittens to Connor, and nodded at his words. "I can understand that. Good, I will see you then."

Walking to the door he was somewhat surprised by Zack's hug, but reciprocated it immediately. His heart ached for these two, and he quietly offered all the support he could. "I promise I'll do everything I can to figure out what is wrong with him."
Left alone on the couch, Connor shifted to laying, Chuck and the kittens carefully negotiated alongside him. She grunted and crawled out of his shirt to do her gargoyle impression elsewhere. The kittens, he tucked up in the crook of one arm, tracing around their little ears with a fingertip.

He'd miss these two, he thought dimly. Connor tried to ignore that he was the proverbial elephant in the room.
"Thank you." Zack answered. "Truly. Thank you." He smiled lopsided at Liam and then bade him goodbye, shutting the door behind him.

It was odd to turn around and be alone with Connor. It was if the air took on a different quality, a warm and honest one. Zack smiled at Connor and returned to his side. The couch groaned and settled under his weight. Zack touched one of the kitten's paws and stroked it's bony little knuckles.

"How's your tea?"
It put his legs across Zack's lap, Connor rolling onto his back so the kittens could wobble around on his chest. "It's still a little hot, I burnt my tongue." Taking one of Zack's hands, he kissed the first knuckles, holding it there against the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you for making it for me." Chuck sniffed the cup but didn't knock it over. Fancy Lad laid claim to Liam's abandoned but still warm seat and groomed his tail. Connor actually felt a little better for the privacy, smiling at his man.
The kittens, properly awake now, explored Connor's chest. One licked Zack's arm while another examined a particularly fold with great intensity. He reached out and slapped the fold of Connor's shirt and was emboldened when nothing untoward happened.

"I'm sorry," Zack murmured and lifted his hand from Connor's mouth. Zack kissed his own fingers and then pressed them back against Connor's lips. "Is that better?" A kitten launched himself at Zack's arm. Zack pushed him away with his other hand.
Kittens didn't do much for a headache, but Connor felt better as he relaxed. He kissed Zack's fingers before they could get away, scooping up one of the kittens to turn him around. He headbutted Connor's chin, crawling over his neck to grab at the ends of his hair.

"Much better." Connor smiled.
Zack chuckled as a kitten climbed up Connor.

"Little monsters," he murmured. "It's sweet of Liam to take them."
"He's a good guy," Connor murmured, carefully digging a kitten out of his hair. "It's OK for people to be over if I'm sick. I can go in the other room, you know?" Apologetic rather than accusatory. He got that way sometimes, overly self-conscious for little things.
Zack took the kitten from Connor and bent over to pick up a floppy bear. It was misshapen from missing it's stuffing. Back onto Connor's stomach the kitten went and Zack dangled the bunny over it's head to play with.

"I can't entertain when you're feeling sick. I'll just worry about you." His lips quirked in self deprecation.
Little claws needled his chest and stomach through his shirts, Connor turned into a runway for kitten antics. He was pretty used to this kind of treatment, and reached over to squeeze Zack's knee.

"You're so good to me," he murmured, soft and warm.