Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Zack MalloyAnglers
He'd been checking Ally's burns, seeing how bad they were as he cleaned them to prevent infection when Logan burst in. He turned towards Logan, lips pressed tightly together, and a serious look on his face.

"Logan, I need to treat Ally right now. Why don't you, Connor, Zack and Viola go sit in my living room. I'm sure Zack or Viola can make some tea or coffee, and Zack can tell you what happened. If I need help I'll call out, Connor keep that rag pressed against your arm." It was best to get them all out of this room right now, he couldn't afford distractions, and it was getting crowded.
The last thing Zack wanted to do was brew Logan some tea.

He chided himself for the feeling.

"C'mon lads," Zack took Connor's hand and placed it back on his shoulder and rag. "I'll brew tea." Zack's voice was up on good cheer he did not feel.

"Let's go Logan." He gripped the bigger man's arm and smiled at Viola. "Let Liam work his magic."
Between Viola and Zack, Logan was led peaceably from the room. Viola took over roundabouts the couch, guiding him down to sit. "Look. Liam's taking care of her. No one's gonna do any better for her now."

He pulled his hands over his face, hunched forward with Liam's couch bent under his weight. "What happened?" he asked raggedly.
Connor shuffled out after the rest, sinking down to the floor when he found the couch occupied. Tilting his head back, he closed his eyes.
It was a relief when they exited his infirmary, it had been crowded and he found it difficult to work with so many people inside. Now however he began rubbing an antibiotic cream on her burns, then wrapping them in clean white bandages.

He'd be doing this for some time, it was a slow and meticulous process.
Zack hesitated, his eyes were drawn to Connor who looked like his soul had left him. He was looking at a husk. A pale cheeked, red blooded husk. Logan's raw voice drew Zack's attention and reminded him of the tea he was supposed to make.

"I think she came to help," Zack said and walked to Liam's kitchen. Zack started the water boiling and found tea for the mugs. Four mugs, one for everyone. "Some anglers got past us. Connor saved her." Already, the memories were fading to leave impressions of terror and surprise. Connor leaving him to save Ally. Zack having to change tactics so quickly with hands that wanted to shake. He pressed his hands together to hide their tremor and smiled at Logan.

"How do you have your tea?"
Logan and Viola looked down at Connor almost in tandem. He didn't look back, gone to sleep against the wall. He held a bloody rag against his shoulder. Injured, Logan hadn't noticed until just then. He saw a gold band and a matching one on Zack.

But they'd showed up as a pair, he knew it when he bothered to recall it. Well, Connor showed and Zack returned, not the teenager he'd been back then.

"Black, thanks."
"Black it is." He supposed that also translated to strong. The kettle sang when it was ready and Zack took it off the heat but left it to steep. Steam licked out of the spout and warmed Zack's face. He closed his eyes and made himself feel the wet warmth.

So many had nearly died. Had died. He smelt cooked meat and remember the parts of body's scattered across furrowed dirt. Zack lowered his hands. Not now. That bubble of rage, it did not belong.

When the tea was steeped, Zack brought it over to Logan.

"Here. Drink up." He couldn't look at Logan. Zack retreated to Connor and put his hand over Connor's to keep the pressure applied.
"Thanks." Logan curled his hands around the tea, watching its surface ripple. Steam wafted up into his face, hot and then cool where it left condensation behind. He would glance up at the slightest sound, for Liam to come out and declare a miraculous recovery. Liam to come out and declare Ally dead. His child hung between states behind that door, wobbly like dew on spiderwebs.

It was maddening.

"How is he?" he asked hoarsely, looking down to the men. Viola must have spotted something in his expression, she gripped Logan's shoulder, held him still in a half-embrace.
Zack startled him awake. Connor jolted forward, blinking owlishly.