Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: GabrielEat Rads (Past)
When Joan was safely away with her new pile of treasures, Gabriel returned to the Super Duper Mart and started harvesting.

Dead ferals were broken down into manageable parts and their brittle bones were stripped of meat. The meat was then added to his shoulder bag. Flies buzzed over the whole affair, attracted by the ghoul's flesh. Made Gabriel realise he needed to mix the meat with more palatable meat to make it easier to sell. If he didn't do it himself, he'd get less caps. 

The whole process took a couple of days. Gabriel dragged the meat back home and stored it in a fridge. He went hunting and got himself a nice fat 'stag. He made sausages with the radstag's intestines and filled it with radstag and ghoul meat. Finally, with a few dozen fat sausages stored in an old lunch box with ice, Gabriel hunted for Delaney.
Delaney had set her stall up, her two brahmins tied to a pole not far away. As always she was clad in an almost comically frilly and over the top blouse, jacked and skirt. Atop her head was her ever trusty hat, sitting ever so slightly crooked on her head.

At the moment she was trying to convince some poor fisherman that what he really needed in life was a functioning cuckoo clock.

"Trust me, my dear, you will not find a finder clock anywhere. One of a kind it is, and it's an old fashioned thing so it doesn't need batteries, only keep the gears nice and not too rusty, And for you, darling, and just you I'm lowering the price by fifty percent, and I'm eatin' a bunch 'o rads by doing that." The smile on her face was one that would not look amiss on a sleazy used car salesman from before the bombs fell.
"Er, well. I don't really- no I don't need a clock. Fish don't keep the time see?" The fisherman twisted his cap around his fingers. Fred Fisher of the Fisher family were well known in Far Harbor. It was said that the Fisher's had lived in a fishing shack up north since before the Great War. They had always caught fish. The sea was in their blood and their hands were shaped to catch fish. It was even said that they were part fish and had scales on their legs and transformed into a fish when the moon turned blue.

All this ancient knowledge and near supernatural ability was rendered impotent in the face of Delaney's insistence that Fred should buy a clock.

"Oh well. I guess er people keep time," Fred had been hooked. Maybe if he had a clock he could get a girlfriend. That would be nice. People kept time. Maybe girlfriends kept time too.

"Fifty percent you said?" Consumer DNA was sniffing the air, roused from it's deep slumber by the siren call of capitalism. Fifty percent. That was a Good Buy.

Gabriel examined Delaney's bosom.
"That they do, sweetheart, and you know that the ladies appreciate a man who's always on time. And it's a conversation piece! People love conversation pieces, gets rid of those awful awkward silences." She winked at him, and leaned an elbow on the counter of her stall, leaning forward. "An' that's right, honey, fifty percent off just today and just for you."

Delaney seemed to have some supernatural instinct for what to say to sell her stock, or perhaps she was just good at reading people.

"And I bet you could talk to Spector about having a fish carved, and replace the worn bird so that it'll fit you perfectly. Jus' think about that, a lovely clock that you can pass on as an heirloom."
Gabriel appreciated it when Delaney leaned forward. He stared down her dress and imagined what he couldn't quite see.

Fred meanwhile, was distracted by similar matters. He could show off his clock to Cecilia who had wide hips and a fast way with a knife. His clock would be bait...

Just today.... Just you. The clock opened up his world and hinted at a life beyond the grey cold waters and slippery fish that died in his grasp. There were heirs and cooked meals and other activities.

Poor Fred stood no chance. Bullied by his penis and consumerism, he nodded.

"Fifty percent off you say. Yes yes. That's a bargain. Silly to pass up a Good Bargain. How much is it?"
"Thirty caps, darlin'." She beamed at him, inwardly cackling at finally getting rid of that stupid clock. It was a pain to lug around with her, as she'd had to be careful not to break the blasted thing.
"Thirty," Fred Fisher muttered. He had a pouch cable tied to his belt. The cable ties had long since lost their shine. Sacrificed to sand and dirt that he worked in. He extracted the number of caps from his pouch. It was quite thin and woebegone by the time he had it all out but now he would have a clock. And then he would have a girlfriend. Fred straightened and offered Delaney the caps. The world was looking up.

Once he had the clock and was gone, Gabriel stepped up and dragged his gaze away from Delaney's breasts.

"I have sausages. You wanna sell them?" Gabriel opened the bag to reveal his sausages.