Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Jack NicholsHard Times
"Well, 's only natural. He loves you a lot." He smiled at her, shrugging his shoulders in a 'what can you do?' motion. "Sides the only reason I'm not hovering is cos I don't live here and have to go to work as well."

His smile turned teasing.

"Otherwise I'd just be here clucking like a mother hen."
Ally's eyes went round and then she narrowed them at Jack.

"Are you saying," she said hesitantly. "You love me? Ew Jack! That's gross." She went to kick him but winced as the sheet snagged at her leg.
He grimaced at her, an over the top comical grimace. "Like a sister!"

Then.

"And ew? I am offended, I'll have you know I'm a catch." He wasn't really, but he could joke about it as he turned his nose up imperiously.
Ally giggled and shook her head.

"But you're a man. Gross." She wrinkled her nose and twisted her mouth dramatically.
Jack laughed, shaking his head slightly.

"At least we never need to worry about crushing on the same guy."
Ally snorted. There really was no accounting for taste. But it hurt too, to consider any casual cruelties that might be visited upon him. He was such a soft and cringing thing, Ally suspected he attracted the cruel. Easy prey.

"Have you got a crush?" She asked and thought she'd beat this crush up if he was being a turd to Jack.
Food smells emanated from the kitchen, heralding Logan's return before his gentle knock did. He poked his head around the door.

"You two hungry?"
"Aaaah..." He glanced away, a small grimace that looked more like a helpless smile pulling at the edge of his lips. Brushing a lock of hair behind his ear he seemed to struggle a bit with what to answer, already knowing lying would be useless.

He was a shit liar.

Thankfully he was saved from answering by Logan's arrival. "Some food sounds good yeah, thanks."
"Daaad," Ally whined. "Jack was gonna tell us about his hot crush." She reached out with one arm and waggled her fingers impatiently at him.

"Come gossip with us."
He laughed, smile forming a break in his beard. "Gossip, huh? OK. Let me turn off the stove so I don't burn down the house." Shaking his head and amused, he ducked out the door again.