Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Jack NicholsHard Times
Logan winced, up out of the chair and hovering. Maybe if they got more pillows, they could fix her in place between them to keep her still. "Hey." Their strained smiles looked very alike, even through her burns. "Jack's here, do you want to say hi?" Delicately, he touched just the edge of her hand, careful not to jostle her.
What she wanted was a hug from her dad.

Ally hated that feeling. She felt like there was still a little girl inside her, nose full of snot and cheeks blotchy red while she shrieked and extended her arms to Dad, expecting his hug to simply make everything better. It made her throat tighten and eyes itch. Instead, Ally prodded his hand with one of her fingers.

"Yeah. That'd be nice. Is he alright? Was he injured?"
"He's OK. Kinda shook up, but he's not hurt." He hooked her pinky finger with his own, sat again and smiling wearily. The delicacy reminded him of when she'd been a baby, a tiny and fragile thing that he handled like glass. She was just about grown up, right now.

"Can I get you anything kiddo?"
"That's good," Ally's smile was a combination of false and honest cheer. Happy to be with her dad. Sad that pain was such a constant companion at this time. She turned her pinky around his.

"Yeah! Get Jack!"
"OK, sweetheart. I'll be right back." Logan squeezed her fingertips then stood, smiling down at her. In the end, he had to drag himself from the room altogether, back out to Jack.

"She's up, come on in and say hi." Standing in the doorway to Ally's room, he held it open for Jack.
He practically sprang up from the chair in his eagerness, almost tripping over his own to feet as he hurried over.

"Thank you." A quick smile at Logan, and then he slipped into Ally's room. It was a shock to see her lying there like that, bandaged up and injured. Ally was always so strong in his mind, like nothing could get her down.

"Hey." The one word felt lame, but suddenly he didn't quite know what to say. He trailed over to her bedside, he wanted to give her a hug, but he didn't want to hurt her. So he merely stood there, concern and sympathy clear on his face. "It's good to see you're awake, I knew that even an Angler wouldn't get the better of you." He meant the last part to sound like a joke, but the sheer concern and relief in his tone at seeing her alive spoiled it somewhat.
Ally cracked a smile, almost literally. Her skin creaking and watering from the movement and making her eyes water from the sting. She lifted her hand and patted the bed beside her, inviting him to sit on the bed.

"Fucking anglers. I'm so bored in bed. All the time."
Logan gave them a little time alone, clattering around in the kitchen in search of bowls and utensils. He could smell the food from its pot, the richness of it.
Without hesitating he sat down at her bedside, returning her smile with a small one of his own.

"I'll visit as often as I can, and I'll bring some stuff next time." He tried to cheer her up, or at least offer some measure of comfort and support. "And if there's anything I can do or get you just say so."
Ally's cracking grin widened.

"Thanks Jack. You're sweet." Her expression was warm with his kindness, absorbing it and reflecting it.

"I think I've got everything I need here. Dad's hovering around as well," her smile turned lop sided. "I hate seeing him so worried."