Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Connor MalloyYikes
He did not desire to intrude but the moodiness made Zack reach out and take one of Connor's hands. He stroked it between his own and said nothing.
"Okay, I'm going to need to ask you some questions and ask if you can do some things for me, okay?" Liam said slowly, his voice low so not to worsen the headache he had no doubt Connor had. 

Then he held out a finger in front of Connor's face. 

"Can you touch the point of my finger with yours, and then touch the tip of your nose for me?"
Zack had taken up possession of the hand attached to his uninjured wrist. Connor held on to it. He recognized the shape of Zack's fingers by touch, where the calluses lay, the rise of his knuckles.

Under no circumstances did he want to let it go, he used his injured hand for Liam's test, wincing. He missed the tip of Liam's finger, and brushed the side of his own nose.
Liam gave a short nod at what he observed, as if confirming something to himself.

"You definitely have concussion. You're gonna be on bedrest for the next three days, no reading, nothing strenuous, just focusing on getting better. You're also not to go back to work for at least a week, or do any hard physical activity or any drinking."

Then he turned to Zack, addressing him. "Wake him up with regular intervals for the first two days, okay? Just to make sure he does wake up, and that there's nothing more seriously wrong with him."
Zack paled.

"He doesn't-" he looked at Connor and tightened his hold on Connor's hand. "I'll keep waking him up. What's a regular interval." A chill was spreading through Zack.
Connor huffed, feeling pent up and helpless between them. Three days in bed with no books sounded like the most godawful boring misery. He'd end up spending much of it asleep and covered in cats, but Connor didn't know it right then.

"Is it OK if I go to the couch so I can at least listen to the radio?" He hated sounding petulant, and glanced aside sheepishly as soon as it was out. Gripping Zack's hand, he sighed again. "Sorry. I think it's the headache talking."
"Every hour for the first twenty four hours, it's just to make sure his condition doesn't get worse. If he does get worse, like seizures or he doesn't wake up then come get me immediately. The second day it's not that strict, just check up on him now and then."

Liam gave Zack a reassuring smile, then gave Connor an apologetic one. "I'm sorry, getting a concussion is boring business. Lying on the couch and listening to the radio should be fine. Just as long as you don't do anything strenuous."

"You should be right as rain soon enough, but it's good Zack retrieved me. Concussions can be very serious if not treated correctly."
Zack did not look terribly reassured. He stared at Connor, eyes round with worry. What if he died? Zack swallowed and forced his attention back to Liam.

"Thanks Liam. I'll make sure he stays bored." Zack squeezed Connor's hand.
"You two are in cahoots, I knew it." He squeezed Zack's hand in return. "Thanks for coming, Liam. I'm sorry about this." He was sorry about it for Zack, too, but that kind of apologizing was better done in private.
"There's no need to apologize Connor, it's my job." Liam reassured him as he straightened up. "I'll be leaving then, but don't hesitate to get me if there's something more."

He picked up his medical bag, and went to leave. His food would probably be cold when he got back home, but that was the danger of being the only physician in Far Harbor. You were always on duty.