Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Connor MalloyYikes
Liam picked up his medical bag, and then hurried back to Zack. "But he was awake when you left him?"

He didn't really wait for Zack to answer, already exiting the house, but trusting Zack to follow him.
"Yes," Zack was pretty sure Connor was still awake when he had left.

It didn't take them long to get back to his and Connor's house. They had to navigate around the scrap Connor had acquire over the years. Partly gutted refrigerators rubbed shoulders with wooden crates held together with pre-War nails. Faded signs and old engines for vehicles that had long since been picked over for parts. Their interior was cluttered too and the cats scattered, spooked by the mood Zack brought with him.

"He's in here." Zack took Liam to the bedroom.
Connor hadn't moved from the bed. He lay on his side with an arm outstretched, fingers curled up where Chuck had crouched to stare at him. The commotion had startled her under the bed, but he just lay there.

Asleep, his fingers twitching and his ribs slowly expanding.
He entered Connor's room, immediately stepping over to the bed and gently shaking Connor awake.

"Connor?"
Bewildered, he rolled back halfway, squinting against the lamplight. "Zack?" The figure began to resolve itself. No. Connor tried again: "Liam?"

His hair stuck to a cut on his forehead, the open wound atop a rising lump. One of his wrists was swollen, he looked exhausted.
Zack crossed over to the opposite side of the bed from Liam.

"I'm here." He said. "Liam's going to look at you."
"Hi Connor, Zack told me you hit your head." He said gently, eyebrows furrowed in concern as he saw the cut on Connor's forehead. "How are you feeling? Do you remember what happened?"
He rasped a laugh. "I feel like shit. I don't really remember what happened, so I probably passed out, right? What day is it today?" Connor may have meant it as a joke, but alarm edged out the misplaced humor.

He really didn't know. It could be Tuesday or Thursday and he had no fucking clue.
"You can't remember what day it is?" Liam asked for clarification, calmly and slowly, the doctor didn't seem to find the situation amusing instead he merely seemed worried.
Connor pulled a face. "I think it's Thursday? I dunno." Frustration made him something like surly, his headache crowding out most anything else. He'd thought he'd feel better after sleeping, but woke up to feel worse.