Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Connor MalloyYikes
Connor reeled in the tin, pushing up to his elbows. He didn't do more than dry heave, nothing in his stomach to come up. It'd been a too headachey to eat kind of morning, its type more and more common lately. The nausea absolutely killed his appetite.

Frustrated, he spat into the tin and rolled back to his side, squinting at Zack. "We're getting old," he lamented with a grimacing smile. "Have you talked to Liam about your knees."
"He can't cure ageing," Zack pointed out. It seemed like a silly thing to hassle their sole physician over. His lips felt pale and cold after watching Connor dry retch. It made him want to throw up himself, Zack managed to suppress the urge.

"Do you think you can get up? I'll help you to bed." It seemed like a good thing to do. Let Connor sleep after hitting his head. He'd be able to clean his head with a damp towel.
Connor nodded, pushing up to his hands and knees. "I think so." On his feet, he wobbled but held, gripping the back of the armchair for support. Lacking the energy to deal with the tin, he shifted off toward their bedroom door, using whatever odds and ends he came across for handholds.
Before Connor made it far from his side, Zack stepped forward and put his arm around Connor's waist.

"Here," he gripped Connor's arm and slung it around his neck. They walked with Zack supporting Connor.

"Are you sure you don't want Liam?" Zack pressed with his expression tight from worry.
Connor felt tired and unreasonable, embarrassed to have to run to Liam for each new time his stupid body betrayed him. He leaned on Zack heavily and shook his head. "Do we have any ice? That's supposed to help, right?" Zack was warm and solid, and Connor clung to him.
Zack helped Connor over to their bed and helped him lie down.

"We have ice," Zack sounded doubtful. Oh it would help. It would ease swelling and prevent bruising... Zack knew that at least. Zack touched around Connor's wound.

"Babe, look. I'll get Liam. I'd rather be safe. OK?"
Connor squinted up at him from the bed, opening his mouth like he wanted to protest and deciding he didn't have the energy to bother. "OK. I'll stay put."

Weakly, he smiled, then rolled onto his side.
Zack practically ran to Liam. His footfall sounded hollow Mongol the curling fog that encroached from the sea. Lightning rippled through the clouds, brilliant green and stark.

"Liam! Connor fell."
When Zack burst in the door to his house Liam had just been sitting down to enjoy a warm home-made dinner, however it was all quickly forgotten at Zack's words.

"How bad is it?" He asked a he sprung up, hurrying to get his to-go bag of medical supplies that he always kept at hand.
"I don't know," Zack looked lost and young. He stood in the middle of Liam's house and shifted from foot to foot and his expression naked with anxiety. Zack twined his fingers together and then forced them apart.

"He was unconscious when I arrived. And confused. He's better now. But. I don't know. There's a bit of blood on his head."