Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: Connor MalloyYikes
All in all, it could have been much worse. Connor could have impaled himself on any number of the skeletal machine remains crowding their yard. He could have fallen on a cat like a cut tree, or jarred the stove at lunchtime and started a fire, or fallen face-down in a deep puddle and drowned. His head might have cracked open like an egg.

It also could have been better. He’d collapsed in the midst of a brutal headache, clipping his forehead on the sharp corner of a table. Nothing anyone would want to come home to - him unconscious and sprawled on the hard floor. 

The front door hung open and cats crouched around him, unnerved by the strange behavior. Or waiting for a chance to eat his corpse. One of his arms was trapped awkwardly beneath him, bent at a suspicious angle. His back rose and fell, his head bled sluggishly.
"Connor!" Zack slammed the door shut and the cats scattered and then whirled around to look at Connor and Zack.

"Shit, Connor," Zack corrected Connor's position. Placing him into the recovery position as Liam had taught him and then touching Connor's neck for his pulse. It was present and strong. He heaved a shaky sigh and remained sat on the floor with him. Give it a few minutes and if Connor did not wake, Zack would grab Liam.
This was the third fainting spell. He'd been alone the first time, outside the last. Like before, he woke quickly enough, groaning and rolling onto his back. There was a still-healing angler wound there and he hissed discomfort, lifting a hand to his head.

It was just pain from every angle, leaving him dizzy and sick. His wrist protested being moved very much at all.
"It's alright darling," Zack murmured and caught Connor's hand. "Stay there and still." He gently stroked Connor's hair out of his forehead and examined the wound.

"Don't move. You've hit your head."
Grimacing, he let his hands go limp, biting back a wave of nausea. "What happened?" Why was he on the floor with his head feeling ready to split open?

At least Zack was here. The sight of him kept panic at bay. Chuck crept forward, hunching up to sniff the edges of his hair. Where blood didn't glue it to his face, it fell in a black splash against the floor.
"You hit your head," Zack answered and blocked the light that was hitting Connor's eyes to see if his pupils would change size. His dark brown eyes were simply a warmer shade than his pupils. Zack shifted to lie down beside Connor, as if they had simply decided to roll around on the floor. He put his arm over Connor's waist and curled his other arm under his own head as pillow.

Fancy Lad came over to inspect the couple. He was a classic black and white cat with a proud bottom. Zack smiled at the cats and then looked at Connor, watching his color.

"Keep talking to me darling. Do you need to see Liam?"
Connor didn't realize he'd been squinting until Zack shaded his face. His eyes fell shut and - minutely - he shook his head. "Not if my head doesn't look too bad. I'm sorry." With bloody fingers, he touched Zack's hand, anchoring himself with it.

It almost never failed, Connor feeling his pulse slow. "I don't remember what I was doing. Did I trip?" He'd been meaning to get something from the docks for dinner. Some of those ugly fish that didn't taste too bad pan fried with vegetable oil. "No. We had fish yesterday," he mumbled.

"I was suppose to bring that cleaned up heating coil to the Mariner. It's Wednesday?" It was Thursday, they'd had the fish Monday. Grimacing, he sighed.
"Shh," Zack murmured. "Relax a little. Stop thinking." He squeezed Connor's fingers.

"Do you need to throw up? You were pale, before."
Not thinking was a tall order. OK. Don't think. Don't think. He counted, instead, delayed in his response. "I don't think so. Maybe? My stomach feels kinda weird." Like he had something hot behind his sternum and pressing slowly outward. Thinking about it reminded him of the metallic tang he got in his mouth just before he threw up. That awful few seconds of anticipation.

His head throbbed and his throat jumped. Connor's jaw tightened. "No, nevermind, yes."
"Stay here, I'll get you something." Zack's knees yelled when he got up, earning a grimace from him. Two strides and he was in their kitchen and opening a cabinet. They had a shallow steel tin. Zack took that and closed the cabinet before anything escaped and was soon back at Connor's side.

"If you need to throw up," Zack crouched down to more fanfare and placed the tin close to Connor's head.

"I think my knees are going to give up soon. You'll need to push me around in that wheelchair."