Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: SigmaWhere is my mind?
Sigma's broom was useless. Faced with an angry human, he found himself frozen. He took the punch and doubled over, breath knocked out of him in an expressive gust.

Tears welled up in his eyes, it hurt so bad.
Jamie had positioned herself to for retaliation as people around them looked on, surprised by the sudden violence. Sigma did not fight back.

Jamie's eyes went round.

"You're sposed to hit me back."
"Go away," he said again, weaker this time. His cheeks were hot and he couldn't tell the embarrassment from the shortness of breath. He supposed he must look pretty stupid, hunched over on the floor.

No one came to his rescue, but he hadn't expected that.
Jamie glared at the people around them and then she crouched down in front of Sigma.

"Take deep breaths," Jamie gripped Sigma's arms. "It'll stop hurting in a bit. You should've fought back. Why're you letting people walk all over you?"
He didn't understand this human. He hit Sigma and then decided to look all worried about him. Confused past explanation, he just shook his head. Pain made him compliant.

Sigma remembered a dark room, and unfairness that crushed him. Fingers touched his face and told him to be calm.

As instructed, he breathed in and out. Slow and deep.
Jamie scowled because he didn't answer but maybe he couldn't speak. Not without air in his guts. She glared at the top of his head and waited for his answer.
Sigma puffed, his neck cooling. He didn't look quite so ready to collapse. "I'm bad at it," he muttered reluctantly. Hunched forward still, he looked at the human with a sliver of a grayish eye.
"Practice," Jamie advised with her voice loaded with her seventeen years of experience. You hit back and you got better at hitting. You never ever rolled over.

"And you fight dirty. Yeah? You fucking kick 'em in the dick or hit them in the guts. Or the nose. Since you're tall enough for that."
The broom had fallen away in their scuffle. He glanced at it but didn't move to collect it, looking up into the human's face. "Why do you have those marks on your face?"

He asked suddenly, caught by how they bent with the human's changing expressions.
Weirdo.

"Cus I've dedicated my life to Atom." Jamie stood up. Hesitated. And offered her hand to Sigma.