Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: ElizaA Dog And a Synth Walks Into a Bar
"Thank you, Ma!" Eliza repeated, smiling brightly at the ghoul. "I've been meeting lots on new people, another ghoul named Blu. She's really nice, I hope we can become friends. And, oh, I met Copernicus and Josie!"

She prattled on, not seemed to mind that Ma moved around as Eliza talked, her hands waving in the air as she spoke.
"Oh. Cope's a good guy. He runs the radio station, you know. Blu's a nice girl, too. Don't let her hurt your feelings - she's got a funny sense of humor on her."

She wore a grin when she turned, a one-woman assembly line of glass wrangling. It's taken decades to get enough of them to properly serve the place.

"What'd you think of Josie?"
"She's interesting, I've never met an eyebot before I think." Eliza answered, before taking another sip from her glass. "How has your day been?"
Ma shrugged. "Same old, same old. Been pretty quiet since breakfast. No on skips out on work when the weather's nice. Funny thing is, you'd think it's the opposite, wouldn't you?"

She laughed at her own joke.
Eliza giggled as well, and smiled at Ma. "Maybe it's because a lot of the work is outside? Better to work in sun than in rain, so when it's raining then they go inside where it's warm and cozy?" She suggested, that's what she'd want to do at least.
"Exactly," she said with feeling, laughter at the edges of her voice. "Did you want anything to eat, hon? Have I already asked you that?" Her memory was good, but not like it used to be.
"No thanks! I don't really need food, and I don't wanna take food from those who need it." She still felt hunger though, but she'd gotten very good at ignoring that.
Chuckling, she shook her head. "It wouldn't be that bad - the caps from you buying a meal don't hurt, but don't worry about it hon. If you ever want a meal, you can get one here - even if you don't need it."

Hard to imagine the synths went without food, but they did. It left her wondering what they ran off of alongside the sense that asking would just be rude.
"Thank you." She gave Ma another smile, her cheeks dimpling. "Where do you get all the different food from? Do you buy from the ghouls that farm and such?"