Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: BluThe Dog
Blu relaxed and smiled when she saw Eliza swallow the mentat.

"It makes Sigma happy. That's gotta be a good sign right? Here take a seat. Tell me how you feel."
Eliza sat down carefully, a weird rush going to her head. Like everything felt sharper, the colours more vibrant, like they burned themselves into her mind. Suddenly it wasn't enough to just sit here and do nothing, she needed to do something.

"I don't know, it's like everything's... more."
Blu grinned.

"But it's fun right? Wanna see my kitchen?" The way she said kitchen implied that she didn't mean the kind to cook vegetables in.
"Oh, sure!" She smiled at Blu, standing up perhaps a bit fast, windmilling her arms as she swayed a bit. "Ah, oops!"

Eliza laughed.
"Oh!" Blu caught the synth, holding her waist impersonally until she was steady but even when she let go. She did not stray too far. A watchful eye was cast over Eliza. Looking for signs that she might wobble again.

"OK? Here, do you want to hold onto me?" Blu offered Eliza her rotting arm. A fly buzzed around her. It taunted her with the knowledge that she was like the zombies she had killed in video games. Rotting corpses intent on the taste of human flesh.
Giggling she took Blu's offered arm, looping hers with the ghoul's. "Thank you!"

Ser Hugs-a-lot was circling around them, then came to Eliza's side, gently nudging his head under her unoccupied hand.
It was the giggle that did it.

Blu was a rotten human in both spirit and body. Her flesh rotten and green and sometimes housing fly's nests. Her nose long gone and her ears crumbled. She was made of leather and burns. She was disgusted with her own body and in response, it had shut everything down. Except for hunger. Blu was always hungry. She looked sideways at Eliza.

Her giggle reminded Blu of other needs. She squashed them. Afterall, a simple giggle did not banish the horror of her flesh.

"C'mon." Blu lead Eliza to her kitchen. It was a shed built by Blu herself. It was made of poorly put together fencing with big gaps in it. Spiders had spun silver edged webs in the gaps. There was a chair outside the shed, one corner pulled open and stuffing poking through.

"Grab a seat." Blu grabbed the door and carefully opened it. It was not properly attached to the door frame, simply being a door that happened to fit the gap. The interior held one table and another chair. Vegetables were kept in pots and containers lined the walls. Flowers and dried leaves were also stored here in jars. This was not where she stored the completed drugs or those she brought. But she did make them here.

"My kitchen," Blu held out her arm towards Eliza to help her stay upright. There was a stove fed by the belching generator outside. Beakers and jugs and steel rods. It smelt like weed. "It's my happy place."