Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: BluThe Dog
"Aww," Blu answered. "That's cute! I bet you two are adorable together." Her smile was misshapen but her red eyes were warm.

"It's alright. I'll track you down tomorrow. I'm a good tracker. You want some mentats? They help the mental faculties."
A giggle escaped her, and her grin widened even further. Blu was such a nice person!

"Thank you! Oh, do they? I haven't tried before, but I don't know if they'll help. Since it's my hardware's that's wrong, I don't know if it works the same like  a brain would."
"They affect the grumpy synth, um, Sigma. Maybe they'll help you? Or maybe they won't. Won't hurt to try though right?" Blu stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small tin. It had a small assortment of drugs inside that clattered about inside and sided like candy.
"I guess?" She seemed a bit hesitant, squinting down at the tin. "I don't really know a lot about them, isn't there a danger you could get addicted?"

It was weird, there was this part of her that was convinced they were bad. But she couldn't remember why, or even know where this had come from. Maybe it was like knowing what a dog was, what a house was. Knowledge that had been implanted but didn't rely on memories?
"Yeah," Blu admitted readily. "We can get you not addicted. But hey," she smiled encouragingly. "It wouldn't make you addicted the first time you try it. If it does nothing for you, then you don't have it again. If it helps, well, seems worth taking yeah?"

Blu gestured towards Eliza's arm, as if she was about to hold it but changed her mind.

"I wouldn't suggest it if it was especially dangerous."
"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Eliza nodded, and smiled at Blu. It felt a bit rude to decline the offer too, Blu was only trying to help after all. "Thank you."
Blu picked up the mentat between two fingers and lifted it up.

"Can you dry swallow?" She held the mentat out to Eliza.
"Um, yeah." She reached out to take the mentat, looking down at her hand to stare at the seemingly innocuous little thing.
The corners of Blu's mouth turned downwards.

"I won't hurt you."
"Oh, I'm sorry, it's not that I think you'll hurt me." Eliza reassured Blu flustered, not wanting to hurt the ghoul's feelings. "I was just um, looking at it a bit."

She then raised her hand to her mouth and dry swallowed the pill.