Welcome to Far Harbor
Far Harbor is a 18+ RPG that features loose stats, perks (and the ability to gain more) and a profile application. Don't worry if your knowledge of Fallout isn't extensive! Our docs cover the most important points and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the world.

On Far Harbor, we like to focus on the oddness of a post-apocalyptic future where technology is as diverse as having synthetic life and guns made of wood pailings. Ghouls, super mutants, humans and synths all have a place in The Island. If you're looking for a place to explore a world blasted by radiation

. . . welcome home
Feburary 2277
Super mutants have been discovered on The Island after a disasterous expedition to find somewhere for the ghouls to establish an indepedent settlement. Meanwhile, Far Harbor was attacked by anglers, injuring many and placing additional strain upon the town's only physician.
  September 8 2017
I have installed the new "Pipboy" theme! It introduces the ability to display what items your character commonly carries (change this in the UserCP). If you run into issues, be sure to PM Kit the Human.

We've also switched to profile applications! Pending Users can now edit all of their details. You can find out about the process here.

September 4 2017
We've relaxed out content rules! We're now rated, anything goes.
  August 21 2017
Adventure Time! Share a screenshot or a clip from your Fallout adventures to claim a perception point for a character of choice. Participate here!
  July 31 2017
HTML has been enabled for the development, wanted ads and plotters forums. Instructions are here. In other news....super mutants have been discovered on the Island. It is the first time they have been spotted. Super mutants are now a playable race!

Thread Contributor: BluThe Dog
Blu held a meaty bone in her hands.

A thin tendril of blood ran down the exposed the bone and stained her wrinkled hands. The meat was moist and fresh but riddled with fat and other things that made it destined for either the dogs or for stock. Blu had whisked it away after delivering some extra vegetables to the butcher. It was a key part of her plan.

Befriend the grumpy ass dog.

Blu held the bone out towards the growling muscled mass and grinned.

"You reckon he'll like this?" She asked the person the dog so wanted to protect.
Ser Hugs-a-lot gave the stranger a deep look of distrust, but his eyes kept straying to the meaty bone with obvious longing. Still, his stance remained very much hostile, not trusting food from a person that wasn't his beloved mistress.

Eliza on the other hand was smiling brightly at the ghoul, bobbing her head up and down in confirmation. "Oh yes, I bet he'd love that." She ruffled the fur on Ser Hugs-a-lot's head in affection. "Yes you would, wouldn't you?"

"He's a bit shy around strangers, but food gets him to warm up." She chirped as she looked up again at the ghoul. "I'm Eliza, and this is Ser Hugs-a-lot!"
Ser Hugs-A-Lot had a lot of skin, it ruffled around under Eliza's hand. Blu offered the meat bone closer to the dog and stretched her mouth into a smile. Some of her skin split, exposing a thin line of blood. Blu licked the spot and settled her smile down.

"I'm Blu! Hello Ser Hugs-a-lot and Eliza. Do you like my blue visor? It reminds me what my name is."
"It's really nice! Oh, that is such a clever idea, I have my name stitched to my satchel!" Eliza replied looking genuinely thrilled about Blu's visor. "It's really nice to meet you Blu."

Eliza gave the ghoul a wide friendly smile, cheeks dimpling. Meanwhile Ser Hugs-a-lot was inching a bit closer, sniffing the air, but still he didn't take it. Drool was dripping down from his jowls.
"Thanks! I have a spare visor at home. Do you want your name stitched into it?" Blu almost forgot the dog as she grinned up at Eliza. She was such a happy creature.
"Really? But what if you lose the one you have? Isn't it good to have backup?" She stared at Blu wide-eyed, painfully sincere. Meanwhile Ser Hugs-a-lot finally came all the way over, and closed his mouth around the bone firmly yanking it out of Blu's hand, before trotting back to Eliza.
Blu yelped when Ser Hugs-a-lot grabbed the meaty bone and then laughed with delight.

"You're right. He does like the bone." Blu stood up but out of the respect to the dog, did not approach the synth.

"It's a white visor! So it'll just confuse me. I'll start calling myself White."
Ser Hugs-a-lot laid down by Eliza's feet, and began chewing on the bone, his tail wagging slightly. Eliza nodded in agreement, and giggled, sending her dog a fond look. "He does, he looks like a big grump, but he's really a sweetheart."

"Oh, that would be bad." She said, laughing slightly and treating Blu to a wide cheerful grin. "Then I'd love to, it looks really cool to have a visor."
Blu grinned, enjoying the sound of the dog tearing into the fatty bits of meat and the sight of his maw becoming stained with the meat's blood. Sweetheart.

"Aww he doesn't look like a big grump. Poor puppy." Blu turned her gaze back to Eliza.

"I'll bring it to you! Where will you be tomorrow?"
Eliza grinned, clearly delighted that someone found Ser Hugs-a-lot just as cute as she did. "He is really just a big puppy, he loves to cuddle." She told Blu, giving Ser Hugs-a-lot an affectionate look.

"Oh, thank you! Um, what am I doing tomorrow?" She asked herself, muttering the last part lowly, squinting.